Wednesday

my cup overflows...

 It's amazing how fast this summer went?!

Of course "we" read me, planned it this way by swimming with friends and going to play at the beach here, here and here!

Then there was a double digit birthday this summer and the old mother hen who surrendered.

Not forgetting, July is the month I catch "the bug".

Then we inherited this new furry family member for Bunter's Birthday.

Next we found a fun swimming hole which was the same week I gave away this and only two weeks before we had the "acute attack"...sounds scary? It was...however we were prayerful through it all!

Lastly which I haven't posted yet "no time like the present" we went to spend a week with cousins in the Alamo City.

While spontaneously doing some shopping, eating and "deep cleaning" my sister held "manners boot camp".

So here's a few pix of this event, remember this was only 10 days after "my little hero" had his surgery, God is merciful!

 sa4 047

 

sa18  sa26

 

sa39

Ate out at our fav place's "Salsalito's" &

swam every day...sa43

sa45

It was also the 1st time for her to do this  intentionally?!

She went a little crazy afterwards, guess she wanted to revise the vest after she went under?!sa49 

 sa50

Red Robins was on our "to do list" as they've the BESTEST hamburgers and onion strings on the planet! ( according to the kids and their momma/aunty)

Had some fudge at the Pro Bass Shop and then the boys worked it off climbing...what did you think I was interested in the boats? Why drool over those fancy things when you can eat chocolate instead! sa40 sa41

As you can see the Lord was VERY GRACIOUS this summer to our family &  looking back my cup was VERY FULL & I'm VERY THANKFUL today  it went as smoothly as it did!

NOW~

ANIMATED_BACK_TO_SCHOOL

and maybe some routine.

Psalm 23:5 (NIV)

" You prepare a table before me
       in the presence of my enemies.
       You anoint my head with oil;
       my cup overflows."

5 comments:

Steph said...

Looks like your sweet family has had an eventful and blessed summer! And then before we know it, it's time to get back into routine and start gearing up for school...sigh...But I love that part, too! Fall is my favorite season of all, and here in the mountain valley of VA it gets very pertyful (my made up word).

Thanks for sharing all your fun pics. BTW, I love Red Robin too--and we don't have one here...

Blessings!

Beach said...

Sure has been one heck of a summer. Hope back to school goes smoothly for ya.
Heather S.

Valarie Lea said...

Wow you have been a busy woman this summer! I am glad y'all had a great time though. Family time is so important. I don't think we got enough of it ourselves. Our summers just go by so quickly.

D... said...

You have had a busy summer! Only 10 days after his surgery? God IS good!

HDMac said...

God certainly IS Good! Loving your blog and your testimony.