My sister (aka Aunty Chaz) lives in the Alamo City were we went to visit this week. While I was busy she blogged about this ONE on her myspace page...thought I would share it.
HER POST
"My sister came to visit and brought my niece and two nephews. Love them to death.
So I am talking to my niece (3yrs) and I'm like..."Sissy, we have to use our manners and not say "no" to momma." She repeats, "OK".
I ask, "now what did I say"? She repeats "mine maner??" I said, "Yes!" (I'm thinkin that is pretty good listening skills for a 3 yr old.) Back to training as I laugh with the two youngest Trooper and Sissy telling them there is going to be "whippins all around".
Trooper (4yrs) is looking at me like: try and catch me...old lady. I turned to look at Sissy and ask, "have you been good?" I am sure she will say "yes". She looks at me all
serious like- with the big blue eyes and says "no". I die laughing b/c a child always tells you they were good! Especially when whippins are involved!!!!!
Continued the next day
"So my wonderful younger sister has cleaned my house for me. Did I mention that house work is not my forte?
Oh I clean, when I can't take it no more!
Don't get me wrong, it's more cluttered than dirty.
Plus, she got rid of some of the stuff that I have kept around for about, oh, 15 years! You know when you look around your house and say something has got to go? But you can't quite decide what. She did that for me. YEAH!
Anyways, I come home last night and guess who has "mine manerr"? Sissy is saying "yes, please". It sounds so cute out of her little mouth. She fell asleep with her Aunt Chaz (me) "tickling" her arm lightly. Then we all paused the movie we were watching to here her snore! Too cute."
4 comments:
That's funny!
Wow, you are a good sis!
Your kids are so funny!
You can come visit me any day now!
I like to do that for my "baby" sister whenever I visit her, too!
Can you please be my sister, I need help cleaning this house and getting ready to start school!
You girl is just beautiful!
Post a Comment