Thursday

Can you do this? ~ SFMTY

 

I couldn't then and still can't!

PICT0423

(Easter of 1992 ~ 17 yrs old)

Please don't call the fashion police on me...I'm already sorry for the hair abuse and crossed eyes I'm causing you in those clothes.

MY COMMENT:

"What were you thinking buying that outfit?

So what if it was on SALE at the best store in town then for only $9.99 there was a reason for that. Don't fall for that next time, cause you'll look ridorkculous!"

Now yours....

Here's more Sincerely Fro me to you with Kristen @"we are THAT family!"

8 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Oh, the hula hoop...I never really got into that craze either!

Anonymous said...

I could do it like crazy as a kid. I hadn't done it for probably 15 years and thought I could. So much so that I got up at a women's meeting and tried to do it. Uh, it didn't work. So embarrassing!!!

I've gotten some great stuff on sale, too :-)

littletoesandcheerios said...

Heck no, I could never do it. I was getting mad reading a comment thinking it was rude...it was your comment about it. ha ha

j said...

Girl, it all made sense to us THEN. The clothes the hair, we rocked it in our own "special" way. I am still thankful that I didn't grow up in the age of the bee hive hair don't.

Jen

Kristen said...

I am actually an excellent hoola hooper! But if I'd worn that outfit, it might have thrown me off a little! And your poofy hair probably didn't help balancing either!

Dawn said...

I could hoola with the best of 'em some time ago. Now, I'm afraid I'd end up with my back in traction!

No apologies needed for the 80's hair. Been there, done that - as you know!

Blessings!

D... said...

No, I never mastered the hula hoop. My kids? They can hula hoop All Day Long! Must have gotten that gene from their daddy...

Love the word "ridorkculous", I'm going to have to find a way to use it today! ;) But, yeah, there is nothing that can be said about the outfit. Hee!

Tammy said...

I used to be a pretty good hula hooper, but not so much anymore. The closest thing I've gotten to the hula hoop in recent years is now on my Wii Fit. It kicks my booty!