A birthday present from relatives God Bless them with ten more pregnant cats for thinking this would be the "purrrfect" gift for the 10yr old!
Conditions (aka rules) laid down, as of a week later I haven't cleaned the litter box yet. So far so good.
Just like his namesake he goes around acting as if everything is a treasure waiting for his wise discovery just like Indiana Jones.
Example of this:
He also doesn't mind being tied up as well as suffocated by the villains:
Not that I'm one of those villains...I just think it's cool he will sit perfectly relaxed in the palm of my hand suspended up in the air.
Once the captive was set free...the kids wondered where he went?!
As they were looking high and low in every nook-n-cranny I sat at the computer desk blogging quietly reassuring Indy,"his secret was safe with me...as long as he doesn't chew cords.
hey even hero's need r/r which around here he's gonna need it!"
Welcome
to the family Indy!
[Side note : Previous to this kitten if I saw a black cat, out of habit not belief, I'd say a prayer.
Now I live with one so it's pray all day...God does have a sense of humor!]
9 comments:
Aw... so cute!!! I have THIRTEEN new little kittens over here... they sure are fun.
Awwwww he is so cute!! I just love kittens and cats. Syd is allergic though. :(
AAWWWWW What a cutie pie!
What a pretty and smart cat! Madi would love to chase Indy around too. Chases our dog and calls him a cat. (his ears stick up)
You just have to love the way a cat thinks!! Everything is on their terms :)
What a cutie!
I remember the whole black cat conversation. Indy will be good for more than running the kiddos energy out, he will be a great prayer tool too ;) ;) :) Heather S.
Oh my gosh he is the cutest kitty ever! I love love love cats, the catbox notsomuch! We have a lovely 12 year old black cat named Angus he is very sweet and I love him dearly, I am allergic to cats though... Our cat tries to sleep on my pillow like he did as a kitten and I wake up having an asthma attack it's awful! I became allergic sometime in the last few years it's very sad I can't hold him like I used to or I become very sick. So kiss your kitty for me, OK!
I like Indy very much! How charming he is. Congratulations on the newest member of the family, whether it was your idea or not.
I am going to try to do sincerely Fro me to you this week. I am ready to get back into a routine of some kind!
Be blessed.
Jen
Aww... so sweet! I am partial to black kitties as my first cat was a black cat. He was named India - as in black india ink!
Blessings!
Post a Comment