Thursday

how we spent this sizzling summer

 

PICT0038

Which started out here every Tuesday ...go ahead click over and to see more pretty pix!

What a blessing to have had this at our disposal all summer long!

PICT0142

We did make a run to the coast for some family fun in the sun!

Should you want all the sizzling details you can click on the pix!

PICT0501 When boredom threatened them me we went scouting for & found this water hole to play in even while under a very severe drought! Check it out was a real God treat!

On a more serious note there was a little drama for this momma which resulted in healing and answered prayers!

PICT0553 Praise GOD!

Here we are only 10 days later in the Alamo City eating; swimming;climbing rock walls and "boot camp manners" (all while I deep cleaned my sister's house) with cousins!sa39

No complaints here about how SIZZLING HOT it was as we had many "cool" trips!

Normally I would be disheartened at the thought of our Summers end...but truthfully I LOVE FALL and even more so this year as my dh recently disclosed he'd like to take a Fall road trip to Durango CO. for an old fashion train ride. Any tips for making it cheaper are welcomed?!

Be sure to visit Kristen's "Sizzling Summer Vacation Spectacle Blog Carnival" Today ONLY  By sharing your also signing up to WIN some cool giveaways hourly!

15 comments:

Kristen said...

You had an awesome summer! And I'm with you....I LOVE Fall and can't wait for it to cool down here. I'm already itching to get my pumpkins out!

Tammy said...

We are looking forward to fall here in 'Bama too! Love all the photos!

Nancy M. said...

Cool pictures! Looks like y'all had fun!

Happy Mommy said...

Great pictures! And thankfully fall is almost here!

Belinda said...

Wow, it looks like your summer was idyllic! What great summer memories your kids are making!

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful summer together! So glad your son recovered so quickly from his emergency surgery.

Grateful for Grace said...

I'm so glad you had a 'refreshing' summer!!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Looks like you had a nice summer. Fall is my favorite time of year too. Good Luck with the train ride. I think it sounds like a lot of fun.

Beach said...

Y'all sure had plenty of summer fun. I love fall too....so I say bring it on. Hope you are having a great day today,
Heather S.

Muthering Heights said...

It looks like you all had so much fun!!

Stonefox said...

I LOVE your blog! You have a great family and I enjoyed reading about your summer. I like all the scriptures on your blog too!

Unknown said...

Looks like a good summer to me! We had fun down on the Texas coast too!

Valarie Lea said...

Oh a train ride! How fun will that be. :)

Unknown said...

hard to believe the summer is gone. I'm doing my best to revel in the coming of fall. The story (and picture) your dd were just PRECIOUS.

Unknown said...

What a busy summer. Looks like you had lots of fun spots to go to.