Till I receive a special gift for my birthday!
So tell me, what’s the one thing a mom and wife always say they’d love to have but there’s never enough of?
If you said “me time” then most likely you know from experience where I’m going with this ;)
Most of you know I met a wonderful new friend whose moved back to her home this week a few states away. :0/
I can’t believe how much I cried this week at her leaving, she’s as real a friend one can get w/out being related although it does feel like that to. Unexplainable.
It wasn’t a day later before I became curious enough to see what a round trip ticket would cost..as it was we didn’t think we’d get together till Christmas or Spring break. Which is so long away!
So while online it asked me to enter in dates and then BINGO it hit me..my Birthday!
Instead of my dh trying to figure out a gift for me and me telling him “ehhh” to everything..or making it into something for the house. I could pray and tell him what I really would like instead, to go spend a long weekend with my friend.
And when I asked him he was like.."OK so long as God provides the means” and HE has already!
So there you have it I am getting “me time” and I get to see my bf sooner then later ;)
There’s no doubt I am a blessed women!
Thank you Lord for special occasions to celebrate, thank you for a dh who cares about my happiness and thank you for my new dear friend that I get to have fun with in life!
1 comment:
First of all I am so sad for you that your friend moved away and that you have been in tears this week. I'll pray for you.
Now. I'm SO happy for you getting to go see her! God is good!
Post a Comment