Saturday

"whose your daddy"

 

imagesCA3K5KNX

 

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!

I'm sooo thankful to know I'm HIS and HE is mine!

 

Being reminded of this is something I can count on from my dh.

imagesCAHQJIJ6It's a super huge blessing to walk hand in hand with another one of HIS children..my best friend.

He reminds me when I'm down of  WHO I need to turn to.. however even he needs his love cup filled.

So this Valentines day I'm giving him this love offering from me this year.

imagesCAZ6XFT2

If you don't know about this gift of love..click it to learn more.

 

And even if you feel you don't have one to celebrate with..remember this:

 

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!

And that is what we are!    (1 John 3)

 

"Whose your daddy.."

3 comments:

Paula said...

I am so blessed that He is my Daddy too!! Happy Valentine's Day sis. (((hugs))) Thanks for following me on my new blog and catching up on my posts. Love ya!!

j said...

I'm praising God for His love this morning!

Happy Valentine's Day!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Good Post! Things are moving a bit slow here so I have been thinking of doing The Love Dare...it will be interesting. :)