Tuesday

more than a handful!

DSCN4575

and not in a negative way :)

But because he is now

“ one hand and one finger on the other hand”

S-I-X!

Wow time sure flies by...

What a super kid!

We are so blessed by his sweet demeanor.

14732_1196121296375_1028736589_30471394_2476425_s

(Taken with his little cousin “window jumper” whose going to turn 4 fingers on Saturday ;)

They are really tough buds.

14732_1196121216373_1028736589_30471393_3840921_n

who just like to hang out together, all the time.14732_1196121456379_1028736589_30471398_4731774_s

He may be a little guy..14732_1196121376377_1028736589_30471396_2351556_sbut he is such a BIG part of our family and we are sooooo blessed to have him!

Happy Birthday Trooper!

5 comments:

One More Equals Four said...

Aaaaaw! Happy Birthday!

Beth in NC said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday to your little one! What a cutie!!!

Paula said...

Happy birthday to six fingers!!! He's so cute!!!

j said...

I am so sorry that I visiting you so late in the day! I guess Trooper will just have to get my birthday wishes tomorrow.

Happy Happy Birthday
From this old Jen to you
Happy Happy Birthday
May all your dreams come true!

Vote for Pedro.

This is your birthday song
It isn't very looooooooooooooong...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

heidi said...

Happy birthday to him!