Monday

momma’s cowboy..

 

We took our oldest to his first San Antonio Rodeo. Side note: this is listed as the largest indoor rodeo 5 years now. BIG)

DSCN4920

Right afterwards we enjoyed a concert with  singer/songwriter of  “How do you like me now”  “If I were Jesus”.. “American Soldier”..Toby Keith.

DSCN4934

My little man really enjoyed this ..so much so it was comical to see him so giddy.

DSCN4906

Watching him hoot-n-hollor for the competitors and then when the music started he was clapping, stomping and singing along.DSCN4926

Both his cousins joined in the fun.

He kept looking over at me..”Momma you having fun?”

 DSCN4928

I was..but it was more from the pleasure of his own excitement.

 

DSCN4912

Reminds me of the song “momma’s don’t let’ch your babies grow up to be cowboys..”

3 comments:

Tammy said...

My son is so quiet about things that I love to watch him participate in things that really get him smiling BIG and laughing!

We went to Disney World a week ago and it was wonderful to see it through his eyes and face!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love to watch my boys when they are enjoying something too! The song "mama's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys" is what I was hearing in my head at the begining of your post!
I really liked San Antonio when I was there once years ago. Do you live there? Isn't that the city with cannals through the city?

j said...

I LOVED that song when I was a kid!

Glad your kiddos had fun.