Friday

ahaaaaaachhhhooooo!

 

It's so dusty in here!

Like the rest of my life I need to dust off the keyboard and get things rolling again!

I'm thinking..once the pix from this past weekend are loaded tonight, I'll share some of those.

As well as my confession of not visiting the scale enough these past three weeks..now I really haven't gone off the cliff..but I was barley hanging on to it that is the newly learned eating behavior..shame shame shame on me. But what counts is I'm back and convinced it's what I need in my life!!!

And as for the study "love dare" I have committed to doing for my valentine, which  I'm already bored with..I'll explain later..

However I should get back to work..as it's deep cleaning;organizing; dusting   around here..a surprise to my dh  before he gets home today.

So tell me what's up with you all?

I'll be back asap 8)

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're gonna be back posting more. Dusting...hmmm...reminds me I need to dust my bedroom. I could plant corn on my dresser, lol. Love you and God bless you!

Beth in NC said...

I wondered where you were! I've struggled for a few weeks and am still trying to get completely back on track.

Miss you!
Beth

Angela said...

Well let's see, what have I been doing?

Doing the chores that were written in my Chore Journal today. Got them all completed!! Did TONS of tweaking in my back entrance. Took out Easter decorations and made quite a few vignettes in my front window and my new rearranged back entrance.

Did 8 loads of laundry, yes 8.

Went to Walmart.

Washed bathroom floor, stairs, hallway. Vacuumed.

It FELT awesome to get rid of TONS of dust that had been piling up because I've been slack on my chores lately.

get things rolling again!...amen girl. Me too!