Wednesday

wired with something special!

Today I started attending a new Bible study  with a large group of local women.


This study is fresh, not even on the book shelves yet.

Turns out we are the “tester” audience and will most likely be the original recorded seminar when it does come out. 
You know I’ve always wanted to be in a Bible study video..I know I’m a dork.


At first I was a bit skeptical at the title “a plan A women in a plan B world” it had a “prosper preaching” ring to it (nothing against those wanting more..it’s just not where my heart is)  but thankfully  the author/speaker gave a presentation today proving me wrong.

Guess it’s still true “you shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover”.


I walked away today hearing something for the first time..ever!

And this might surprise you.
In Genesis 1:26 it says “I am HIS idea.”
ME.
Mawh!
His original idea..nice.
Now how did I miss that?!

Well it must be age maybe I just forgot along this journey of trial and error.


Turns out I am the plan A Woman, because I was wired to walk with God,be a helper, and rule over things of the earth.
It’s true.
And written right at the beginning of the WORD in the of beginning time..so this is like..I don’t know?!
Reaffirming!!!!

What a great reminder when deflated.

Do you get like that?

I’m assured of this,  HE “prepared in advance for me..” (us)  Eph 2: 8-10 AND that for every problem I have living in this plan B world..there’s a potential blessing of peace with a promise of life (eternally!) Rom 8:6

Good stuff!

If none of this made any sense..then do yourself a favor ask HIM to show you in HIS Word why your special (and I’m not talking little short bus kind of special ;) I mean HIS IDEA and be sure to ask what HE will do to help you through this life here..you will not be disappointed that’s for sure!


FYI or your 411: DO NOT listen to the lies of the enemy telling you that your no good and are to far off the beaten path of forgiveness to go back OR that you will not be acceptable before the GOD of Heaven..ever.
satans lies.
a serpents LIE.
From the father of LIES!
In case you didn’t get that.. those are just lies.


Know this, there is nothing more that our Heavenly Father wants then for you to know
HE planned for you and He has a blessed purpose for YOU.


Praise be to GOD!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I definitely get it! More so now after these last 16 months with the greatest fierce storms my family and I have been facing.