One of the best ways to glorify God, is to tell your story.
my hubby loves me.
Aw...I love just because gifts. :)
So precious. Husbands like ours are such an incredible gift from God. This morning in my quiet time, I thanked God for blessing me with a man who loved me so and was trustworthy. Hope you have an awesome Monday. How is i-fasting going?
Awww! What a sweet, sweet man!
How VERY sweet! It's nice to be loved, yes?
awwwwwwwwwww..how precious.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aw...I love just because gifts. :)
So precious. Husbands like ours are such an incredible gift from God. This morning in my quiet time, I thanked God for blessing me with a man who loved me so and was trustworthy. Hope you have an awesome Monday. How is i-fasting going?
Awww! What a sweet, sweet man!
How VERY sweet! It's nice to be loved, yes?
awwwwwwwwwww..how precious.
Post a Comment