We have a place similar to this where we live. And you are right! It is so great, unless, of course, you have a two year old with you...but someday, it will be great!
WONDERFUL! If I didn't have the 17 month old, I'd be right there with ya. Apparently he still requires much supervision since he broke off the bottoms of 3 of his front teeth this week!
4 comments:
We have a place similar to this where we live. And you are right! It is so great, unless, of course, you have a two year old with you...but someday, it will be great!
Love that place! And I love your shoes. Lisa~
I was going to say the bathroom,,lol. I can't count the times I've had my 'break' there,,lol
I LOVE those shoes girl.
WONDERFUL! If I didn't have the 17 month old, I'd be right there with ya. Apparently he still requires much supervision since he broke off the bottoms of 3 of his front teeth this week!
Post a Comment