Wednesday

don't blink

~because you will find you've already missed half a month!

Can you believe it's Christmas in 9 days!?!

I'm sure your list of "to do's " looks a lot like mine..so I won't even go there.

 

Instead I want to share (read bless) with you some very inspiring quotes I've read and heard as of late :)

 

"Don't be so busy that you're missing opportunities to look into peoples' eyes, hug their necks, listen to their thoughts, and encourage their hearts. Love one another and show it."

 

"I've decided to have a good day. You know you can decide these things."

 

"Never grow discouraged, be patient and just wait, for God never comes too early, and He never comes to late!"

 

Around our dinner table this is what I've heard..

"the best part of my day was coming home to you.."

"God blessed`ed me that's how I got my gift.." ( 4yr old to her 5yr old brother) "

" momma is the best cook cause she makes me macaroni cheese!"

 

 

And here's a photo from a fundraiser we participated in for our church school.

 

Fundraiser pix 041

    Yes indeed my cup runneth over!

6 comments:

j said...

I am SO behind. I'll be relieved when Christmas Day gets here and I have no choice but to quit thinking about what I've got to do and I can just celebrate the birth of my Savior.

The photo of your family is wonderful!

The Pennington Point said...

What a sweet post. I love the family picture. And thanks for not sharing your to do list. It's all just too much! Lisa~

Beach said...

I am glad we are not sharing to do lists, mine never seems done no matter what time of year it is! LOVE the pic!!!!
Hugs, :) Heather

Unknown said...

Great quotes to keep in mind! Have a great day!

Angela said...

What a beautiful picture. Your are just so pretty girl.

Tammy said...

Merry Christmas!

Great photo of your beautiful family.