One of the best ways to glorify God, is to tell your story.
..sleep is absent. ..my feet stay cold. ..the nights seem longer. ..everyday is a balance beam. ..eating is a chore. ..the kids just know that momma needs daddy. ..I listen for your call. ..nothing else matters. When your not here..I miss you.
..sleep is absent.
..my feet stay cold.
..the nights seem longer.
..everyday is a balance beam.
..eating is a chore.
..the kids just know that momma needs daddy.
..I listen for your call.
..nothing else matters.
When your not here..I miss you.
Awwwww,...can tell you will be glad when he is home again!!!Hugs to you, :) Heather
That is so sweet. I feel the same way when my husband isn't here.
Aw! I hope he is home now.Happy Thanksgiving Dawn. You are one of my blessings!
Sweet. Lisa~
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awwwww,...can tell you will be glad when he is home again!!!
Hugs to you, :) Heather
That is so sweet. I feel the same way when my husband isn't here.
Aw! I hope he is home now.
Happy Thanksgiving Dawn. You are one of my blessings!
Sweet. Lisa~
Post a Comment