Sunday

must be a gene thing?

 

I've got some really creative kids all three of them and in different areas.

However there's one whose more creative then the others and it's mostly credited to his left over right brain thinking skills, or so I thought.

Recently though I had to sign a permission slip to allow another one of my artist to participate in the local Arts and Crafts fair, no problem.

Signed, sealed and delivered.

And then forgotten.

A few weeks roll by and the teacher meets me at the door to hand me not one but two sheets of paper that looked liked this:

DSCN4352

and this:DSCN4353

 

 

 

 

 

Did you see those pretty ribbons, turns out my dear daughter also has a love for art.

I knew she loved painting and colors but apparently she has an eye for it.

She is plum tickled to have them posted on the fridge..and her mom is surprised in her 4yr olds talent, guess it's in the genes.

DSCN4350

2 comments:

The Pennington Point said...

So cute! I'll bet she'll be very creative. Like her mama! Lisa~

Beth in NC said...

Awwwwww. Congratulations to your little artist.