Tuesday

so it seems ~

 

 

~ we are finally being blessed with cooler temperatures and lots more wet stuff.

Nice. I love Fall time!

~ it's my week to deal with feverish children.

And I'm actually ok with this. As I'm massaging the oils (tea tree and thieves) on their backs and feet and giving more forehead kisses to check their temps ;) I see how they love to be cared for.

~ my heart is in another stage of transformation all while experiencing "His Agape".  

Just this weekend as I watched my husband step out onto the churches platform I couldn't help but think of how different life could have been for me and all the past choices I'd made.

It could have been a road filled with darkness and despair as well as loneliness.

However HE hears our cries and rescues us from those places of decay.

Setting me instead in a home where I could see, feel and taste His love for me..continually lavishing this women in ways the world cannot.

And if that wasn't enough later on during a special communion service and foot washing my dh knelt before me to wash my feet then leans over and offers up a beautiful spirit filled prayer.

Yes, I bawled some more.

~  as I sit here sharing with you little bits and pieces, I'm starting to feel again overwhelmed by HIS plans for me.

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

 

5 comments:

j said...

Beautiful post Dawn. What precious moments you have shared.

I have felt that way too - a feeling of wonder at the way God has blessed me with the things I didn't even have the good sense to ask Him for. I didn't marry my husband looking for the strongest Christian that I could find. But God has blessed me with a husband who is a believer and an excellent father. I can see God's plan all over my life!

Love you Sister!

One More Equals Four said...

What a blessing, thanks for sharing!

salvation78028 said...

You truly are blessed. The Lord lavishes His love on you, and delights in your great joy and grateful heart.

Beach said...

Awww this is a great post....it is always interesting to me when I sit and think it through where the Lord has led me even after I made bad choices. Hugs, :) Heather

The Pennington Point said...

How sweet and simple His plans are for us. I am humbled by it all! Lisa~