Thursday

Do your friends..

Really fit into HIS plans for you?

Fun
Refreshing
Inspiring
Encouraging
Necessary -  for the reasons above
Dangerous  -understanding that this can be both good and bad.


I would ask this, "is she a prayer warrior that wields the sword of the spirit in times of  spiritual crisis  in my life all while continuously pointing me to the cross of Calvary?"

Or

Does this person influence in such a way that I would  put God, spouse and children after her? 


 How my eyes have been opened to whom I call friends and whom I would call a pass"her"by.



Hope this helps you to also discern between the two.





  




5 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

Great, great post! I have been dealing with a bit of this myself lately. And you are my FRIEND for sure!

Beach said...

So glad the meeting stirred you the way they do me!!!! Great anachronism for sure!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, :) Heather

j said...

I'm glad that I can call you my friend!

The Pennington Point said...

Yes, a real friend draws you closer to being like Christ. You are a good friend to me. Lisa~

Grateful for Grace said...

Friends truly are treasures. I love iron sharpening iron.

Hope you are well!