Wednesday

simply simple

I'm making changes everywhere and here's your 411.

Not posting daily~ obliviously!

Closed out other blog accounts which I wasn't spending  time on anyways plus I stopped Twittering~ for many reasons mainly I was tired of sorting through the trash out there..eekkk ;0/

Using this blog and a little FB (you know where you can play some silly farm games ;0)occasionally but really I'm just simplifying life little.

My "by appt only" salon work is getting busier PT LORD!

And this home of mine is cleaner ~tidier~ and seems to be in more order these days, even my laundry is cycling well ;0o

Reading more and sitting less here at the puter which is good for me..But mainly it's summer time and there's only a few weeks left of it..so we'd better enjoy it while it's here besides we will always have winter together ;0)

The verse of the day.."Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.”- James 1:21

Coincidence?..I think not!

SuMmEr pIx cOmInG sOoN!

3 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

I'm glad that things at your salon are going well!

One More Equals Four said...

How wonderful! I love simplifying!

The Pennington Point said...

I'm glad you're sorting through what is working for you and what's not. MY DH wants to come in next week for a haircut. Lisa~