Here's some uplifting spiritual encouragement for you to picture in your "minds eye"..and I'm sorry there's been so few of these kinds of post.
While visiting with my parents this weekend the kids where having a conversation with their Grammy.
I'm not sure which kid it was that said these words specifically but it's all the same.
Grammy: So are you ready for your daddy to come home?
Kids: yep..he's been gone for a long long time.
(days..mind you)
Grammy: Where did he go?
Kids: He went far far away but when he comes back..he is bringing us a special treat!!!
Now you tell me ..what thoughts did you have when you read this?
"Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!"
(reference from Revelation 19)
3 comments:
Wow, very neat! Thanks for sharing!
BEAUTIFUL post, Dawn!
Very thoughtful. I love it. But, when does her daddy get home? She must be so excited to see him again. Lisa~
Post a Comment