THE GOOD BOOK.
Let fall open.
Close eyes and point.
Now type it in my comments box..just the sentence (verse) you read. List the name/ chapter and verse. Then tell me *us* what it says to you?!
Thanks!
Here's mine:
Ezekiel 9:3 (New Living Translation)
"3 Then the glory of the God of Israel rose up from between the cherubim, where it had rested, and moved to the entrance of the Temple. And the Lord called to the man dressed in linen who was carrying the writer’s case."
That HE was actually there! That is amazing! And really the questions of "who wrote the WORD.." helloooo HE did! And then HE called (spoke /talked/ communicated) WOwza!
How I would have loved to have been there!!! And yet I'm reminded that I can be, even now here.
5 comments:
It's not completely objective because I was reading this yesterday and have a bookmark there. But here's where it opened and where my eyes fell...
1 Cor 11:5 "but every woman who has her head uncovered while praying or prophesying disgraces her head; for she is one and the same with her whose head is shaved."
I too had mine bookmarked as it was apart of our family bible study time.
James 2:14-17: What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
I by nature am a "helper"! So for me I want to help everyone. It is always good to teach that your children I believe so that is where we went with the lesson, we went in the direction of 'Do you think it is good to help other?" Then we used it as not only should we help others but our own sisters as well.
Hugs, :) Heather S.
"Honor doesn't go with fools any more than snow with summer or rain with harvest." Proverbs 26:1
Well, I think that one pretty much explains itself!!!
"This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him." Ephesians 3:12
I have access to the Father through the Son and this was the plan from the very beginning of time! He provided a Way!
Actually it's verses 11 and 12 :)
Post a Comment