Thursday

Look familiar?

 

6288_1110445754540_1028736589_30269042_6502860_n

Well if your an FaceBook junky (I'm not!) then you might know it's the infamous FARM TOWN!

This pix is just a little sneak peak at what I've been up to during the busy summer "down time" when and if it happens along side chatting with some old friends from HS and beyond..it's been fun.

I now own a nice spread of cyber farmland have planted some cotton;coffee;peas and soon pineapple..which makes a killing. I've got lots of "neighbors" that I trade work with and earning coins is how you buy more stuff.

I'll share a pix of progress..as I go.

And as for FB well I don't enjoy all the junk that gets sent so I really limit whom I "accept"..there's passing drinks; tarot card reading; food fights that contain feces YUCK! and other stuff that I find distasteful..so I ignore it all and just head over to my little piece of oasis while chatting with my girlfriends.

A place where I can be kid with my old friends, it's been fun ;)

Have no fear blog land, my first (cyber) love is and always will be "Blogger" promise!

Until next post..Happy Farming!

5 comments:

Krissa said...

That game is SO addicting. I have now found Farmville and I find that one even more addicting...fun things to keep me busy :)

j said...

I haven't gotten into any of the Facebook games - not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Facebook took a chunk of bloggers out of Blogland (I still miss Valarie terribly). Don't forget about us, OK?

Hugs Dawn!

The Pennington Point said...

I can see why you've been inviting me to that. I can't do it. I'd be too addicted! Enjoy your fresh veggies. LOL! Lisa~

littletoesandcheerios said...

Would you believe I have not done that yet??? I'm very afraid, LOL!

kris said...

Why are we not friends on FB? I'm on there all the time, but I don't do Farms, YoVille or any of that! We need to find each other!!