Saturday

hi dear peeps ;0)

 

All the sudden I had the urge to sit down and say : I'm thinking of you!

My family is hungry.. the Saturday night movie is on hold..because I really wanted to stop and tell you all:

"HI!"

Extra mix 037 (WinCE)

No...I'm not losing interest in you!

(hold that thought...)

as I was saying..op..wait minute.

(interupted again for a card trick taking place right at this moment and I MUST pay attention says dear son..he botched it..told him to go practice.)

uhmm...where was I?

O' yeah..I'm missing you but I must say it's a good thing because while I may be missing you.. I'm also missing an extra:

Yep!

Being more active has it's rewards!

And so does joining Sparkpeople.com!

I would love to communicate more with you over here..as I post daily and do the whole tracking fitness and nutrition..so if you haven't yet, do!

Come on..it's even for the "faint of heart" like me.

(((Hugs))) all around!

I need to go now and supervise dinner or I may not have a  kitchen afterwards..it's starting to sound crazy in there ;0/

 

10 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Congrats...that's SOOOOO awesome!!!

MikeandCharlsie said...

WOW you go girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

I noticed you had lost a lot when you came by yesterday! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Great on the weight loss!! So nice to do things that help you feel better! Congratulations.
BTW... I am in awe of those four blue eyes in that photo! Beautiful blue too!

kris said...

I have been missing your posts, but WTG! Keep it up girl!

Unknown said...

Great job! What an accomplishment. Keep up the good work!

The Pennington Point said...

You are an inspiration! I am glad you stopped the movie to tell us about it! I needed that to get my week going. Thanks my friend. Lisa~

j said...

TWENTY POUNDS!!!!! Woo Hoo! Dawn I'm proud of you! It seems like you took it off pretty fast. Seriously. Way. To. Go.

Glad to hear from you and (((HUGS))) right bach atcha!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Oh, I am so stinkin' proud of you!! I know how hard it is to lose a pound...way to go girl! I've been really busy and have missed you too.

One More Equals Four said...

Wow, 20 pounds, that is awesome! I just keep losing the same 5 over and over again! Congrats!