Sunday

Why you need the "spark"

SparkPeople.com (it’s FREE) and you get everything you need to reach your goals!

  • Personalized Fitness & nutrition program AND tracking tools.
  • Advice and help from health and Fitness experts.
  • Motivation and support from others just like you. (we can even motivated each other there!)
  • Articles and tools to help you reach your goals. (Plus you get points when you read'em!)
  • Meal plans, shopping lists and much more! (I can't believe I've been without this for so long?!)

Join today and when they ask who sent you say dawnk1974 (yes I know I'm addicted to those points now!)

2 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

Very cool! When I get a chance, I'll check it out.

j said...

I joined but I haven't used it yet. And I listed you when I did. I set up a file in my email account for all of my Spark info - I haven't read a bit of it yet. Do me a favor and pray for me Dawn. I am struggling to get started and keep my momentum up. And it is WAY past time to get some of this fat off of me.

I am SO PROUD OF YOU for committing and making changes. Seriously.