I am..and why shouldn't I be with all the escape avenues that are offered daily?
Is it because we think
we know what to do
or
do we just have an "I don't wanna attitude?"
Often times I'll try to relearn something while I try it out on my family because after all this is as close to home as you can get, right?
If the results are good we continue on but then there's those times when it just ain't gonna happen.
While I don't live in a "Clever House" it's usually an agreeable prayerful one..guess this is the answer but tell me how do you handle learning and implementing something whether it's scriptural or a new home habit..do you use it on others or keep it to yourself for a while to see if anyone notices?
(Note:all is well this is just something I was curious about from others?
Btw~ Sissy is doing great w/out her blankie!
and her momma is doing great with the new life style change, already 10lbs lighter!!)
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on the 10 pounds!! And I am proud of Sissy too.
WOW 10 pounds that is AWESOME gf, when I saw you last I was gonna tell you how great you are looking with the new lifestyle changes. WTG!!!!
Hugs, :) Heather S.
Wow way to go, I am so impressed!!! Can't wait to see the "lighter" you. Can you send me the link for the diet you are following...still got baby weight to lose...
Delighted to meet you. Your blog title grabbed my heart and I had to visit. Glad that I did. I'll be back. Sweet blankie, my little one has asked me to keep it for his children :)
Hugs from this missionary mommy,
Sarah Dawn
PS Is your middle name by chance Sarah ?
I'm an internal person. I tend to keep things in until it's the right time.
Woohooo on 10lbs lighter and blanketless!!! :-)
Post a Comment