One of the best ways to glorify God, is to tell your story.
The only shots "decent" enough to post!
The newer lighter~ perkier~ busty me!
It's hard to tell really, but I can feel the difference. And btw I've only got on a light cotton sports thingy this is so nice!)
Lookin' good, girl!
You look maaaaavelous, dahlink!
Bee-yoo-tee-ful!
You look so much happier! :)
WOW....you go girl!!!!Heather S.
Oh Dawn, I can tell a big difference! So happy everything turned out so well. I just hope you are free to do more!I am free to run, I am free to dance, I am free to live for You, I am free!{You ever heard that one?} One of my favs.
You looke great and more importantly you look like you feel great! Congrats!
You must feel like a new person. I am so happy for you. and I know it was probably a bit... personal posting before and after pics. I'm proud of your boldness chick!You are a gorgeous lady!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lookin' good, girl!
You look maaaaavelous, dahlink!
Bee-yoo-tee-ful!
You look so much happier! :)
WOW....you go girl!!!!
Heather S.
Oh Dawn, I can tell a big difference! So happy everything turned out so well. I just hope you are free to do more!
I am free to run, I am free to dance, I am free to live for You, I am free!
{You ever heard that one?} One of my favs.
You looke great and more importantly you look like you feel great! Congrats!
You must feel like a new person. I am so happy for you. and I know it was probably a bit... personal posting before and after pics. I'm proud of your boldness chick!
You are a gorgeous lady!
Post a Comment