Monday

The time is now!

Went to the store this morning and spent $218.47 to totally stocked up on all things healthy~ 90% of the purchase was fresh!

(Yay me!)

Dh and I have come to an agreement over the weekend of how to detox~cleanse our colons and jump start our metabolism to drop our unwanted fat.

I'm so excited about this because it will make preparing foods for my family easier which means less temptations for me!

What brought this on, you ask?

Well over the weekend we spent some time with a Pastor/friend of the family whose controlling his very high BP with what he is feeding his body. His wife got on bored with him and both are living a much much healthier lifestyle.

We also were treated to lunch at their home and it . was. so . delicious ~ still salivating over that meal.:0p

Seriously can you imagine craving a salad with not one oz. of dressing..trust me I couldn't either but now..O'my!

We all know that eating right~ eating smart~ eating for your body and being active is what works. But until you "arrive" in finding the right menu plan it's not always easy! You have to have a plan in order to succeed, yes indeed!

We prayed together after coming into this wealth of info and already have peace (even excitement) about changing our eating habits.

So here's what we will start doing in the morning:

Day 1 Juice fast (special recipe)

Day 2 Apples/apples/dinner (menu plan)
and start getting active (30mins daily)

Day 3 repeat

Day 4- Day 7 menu plan


REPEAT starting with day 1 if you want to continue to emulsify fat. (Oh' yeah burn baby burn!) Doing this juice fast will also get you off of plateaus. 

You can look here for more info.

Did you know cinnamon is your friend?!

This lovely herb will speed up your metabolism and cut cravings, n.i.c.e!

When we get to the weight we want then it will be menu plan foods from here on out doing the juice fast every 60 days.

Easy~ cheesy~peasy!

I'll report as we go!

Tonight (instead of tossing out) we are having a "farewell meal".

Doesn't this sound all wrong?!

Fried ck~fried potatoes~macaroni and something green.

Then maybe even a chocolate run to town cause I didn't buy anything for the house!!!

Yes I'm happy..

and Praise the Lord for that!

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep us posted! I'm pulling for you and would love to see some the menu plans you come up with.

heidi said...

Good for you!!!

Hey - did ya buy any lentils? ;-)

luckysanjana said...

Hey there way to go..........take care , eat well and exercise and stay healthy........ive been wanting to check out the goodness of cinnamon.........i think ill do it now.........

Muthering Heights said...

Best of luck with the cleanse...it sounds quite invigorating!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Way to go girl, can't wait to hear more about it. I must say you look so stinkin' cute in your glasses!

The Pennington Point said...

Wow! I am amazed. You and Grateful are both trying to knock some sense into me and I don't like it. Not one bit. ;P Lisa~