One of the best ways to glorify God, is to tell your story.
Friday
It's official...I'm a dork.
Now if you will just close your eyes for the first 5 secs this would edit the part where I'm trying to be sly..or whatever and sneak out of the pix (giggle snort giggle!)
Loved seeing you...Finally! One of these days, I am going to have enough courage and technical prowess to do a vlog of my own!
I am glad your surgery was such a success! I cannot say I can relate, I would be the other extreme, after four children...an A is too big, lovely! I just wear the "boulder holder" to make myself feel better! I will continue to pray for your full recovery!
awesome! so glad you are doing better and to know you have been "lifted" higer. May God continue to do His good and perfect will in your life. Thanks for sharing!
Oh Dawn, you are so adorable! I watched it twice just to see your beautiful face (which I don't get to see enough of these days). You are VERY good on camera. Maybe you could be in one of my kids' movies. LOL!
I just loved it! You are wonderfully transparent and a great friend. Thanks for that. Lisa~
I'm planning to leave this up through the weekend as my family and I are attending a "Family Campmeeting" with KAY KUZMA! Great stuff and I look forward to coming back and sharing more with you!
Dawn, I loved this! Even if it did take me an hour and a half to see the whole thing- darn dial-up. But, hey what else do I have to do! I'm still spending most of my days flat on my back! It was so awesome to see you in motion and hear your voice! And by the way I like your Texas drawl! I'm praying for you girl!
I couldn't close my eyes for the first few seconds. Curiosity got the best of me!
I'm so glad you are feeling better about your surgery and it was a success.... see? God has blessed you so much in this department! Now you will be able to see the blessings in other areas of your life too!
good job on the vlog dawn, you have more guts than me as i hate cameras and anything associtated with them lol, i still feel like i should be 90 lbs, and i don't know this person looking back at me now.. everytime i see you you look better and better the swelling is way down and you look awesome nana Happy Sabbath
I love you.... I just really do. I still think you are brave to share your journey so honestly. What blessed me the most about your video was the way you suddenly BLOOMED when you started talking about the Lord. Watch it again and see what I'm talking about. You went from being slightly uncomfortable from being in front of the camera to just glowing as you started talking about Him! That is YOU Dawn! That is what I see when I read your blog.
I have thought about doing a "Vlog challenge" too. If I do I will give you props and pass it on to others who need to vlog :)
Thank you for my birthday well wishes. It feels SO good to have access to my friends again (they live in my computer you know).
14 comments:
Loved seeing you...Finally! One of these days, I am going to have enough courage and technical prowess to do a vlog of my own!
I am glad your surgery was such a success! I cannot say I can relate, I would be the other extreme, after four children...an A is too big, lovely! I just wear the "boulder holder" to make myself feel better! I will continue to pray for your full recovery!
awesome! so glad you are doing better and to know you have been "lifted" higer. May God continue to do His good and perfect will in your life. Thanks for sharing!
Oh Dawn, you are so adorable! I watched it twice just to see your beautiful face (which I don't get to see enough of these days). You are VERY good on camera. Maybe you could be in one of my kids' movies. LOL!
I just loved it! You are wonderfully transparent and a great friend. Thanks for that. Lisa~
too cute! hiding in the closet, brilliant! I won't do a vlog, my Texas twang comes out too much on camera!! Thanks for the pick me up today!
Okay, I admit I teared up a little. Your honesty and openness touched me, and wow was it great to see your sweet face! :)
www.TamraGirl.com
THANKs girls for stopping by!!!
I'm planning to leave this up through the weekend as my family and I are attending a "Family Campmeeting" with KAY KUZMA! Great stuff and I look forward to coming back and sharing more with you!
Be Blessed!
Dawn, I loved this! Even if it did take me an hour and a half to see the whole thing- darn dial-up. But, hey what else do I have to do! I'm still spending most of my days flat on my back! It was so awesome to see you in motion and hear your voice! And by the way I like your Texas drawl! I'm praying for you girl!
hahaha you are so cute!
I couldn't close my eyes for the first few seconds. Curiosity got the best of me!
I'm so glad you are feeling better about your surgery and it was a success.... see? God has blessed you so much in this department! Now you will be able to see the blessings in other areas of your life too!
You are such a light and such a sweet sweet woman... I love you.. MOM !
LOVED IT!!!!
You are just too precious!!!!
:) Heather S.
LOL, I loved seeing you...you have uch a sweet sounding voice! :)
good job on the vlog dawn, you have more guts than me as i hate cameras and anything associtated with them lol, i still feel like i should be 90 lbs, and i don't know this person looking back at me now.. everytime i see you you look better and better the swelling is way down and you look awesome nana
Happy Sabbath
I love you.... I just really do. I still think you are brave to share your journey so honestly. What blessed me the most about your video was the way you suddenly BLOOMED when you started talking about the Lord. Watch it again and see what I'm talking about. You went from being slightly uncomfortable from being in front of the camera to just glowing as you started talking about Him! That is YOU Dawn! That is what I see when I read your blog.
I have thought about doing a "Vlog challenge" too. If I do I will give you props and pass it on to others who need to vlog :)
Thank you for my birthday well wishes. It feels SO good to have access to my friends again (they live in my computer you know).
Hugs!!
You and your accent are so cute, Dawn!!!!
I'm glad you're healing nicely and feeling perky.
My vlog...hmm...I'd hafta shower first so, yk, we'll see how that goes.
Post a Comment