Tuesday

two minute post..

 

For those of you who wondered..if this was all that bad?

It wasn't..but I think it's because I had a very professional tech who knew how to flip and flop me around in just under 5 mins, seriously.

Also for you "little" ones you only have to take 4 pics..the "bigger" ones twice that many, I had to take 8!

So there aren't you glad I went ;)

Dinner of homemade stuffed shells and sauce is calling me to the table  and then a family movie which is why this is only a Two min post!

7 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

I'm glad it went well!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Good for you. I had to have mammo's since the age of 16 and they really are not bad at all. So glad you did well.

**and you are making me hungry!

One More Equals Four said...

I am having my first one this year and frankly, I am scared to death...nice to know I am one of the little ones, I guess!

Glad it went well!

Tammy said...

I am POSITIVE there was no plate warmer at my facility and will demand it in 2 years!

And this "little" girl had 6 photos taken.

Unknown said...

So glad it went well!

j said...

whining - I don't wanna go, don't make me do it, please I dont wanna I dont wanna I dont wanna....

I have never had a mamo. Not a little chick so I have no idea how many squishes I would get. But I REALLY don't want to be touched. Could I move me around for them?

Ugh, I really don't look forward to having that done.

j said...

You are a TROOPER by the way.