I've been blogging...really I have.
Just not hitting the post button.
Because editing is a must, lately all my post are so lengthy that it changes every time I open up one to share.
So many times I changed the titles because it will end up about something completely not related to what I started out with.
Do you do that?
But if I didn't then who knows who would read this stuff because seriously I can't even read it sometimes ;)
Yet at times it can make perfect sense to me (while I'm typing) but then I'll go back over it and it's like the "best worst run on sentences ever".
Guess I should've paid better attention in classes.
So here's an UPDATE on my sanity these days:
Tired every night, it might be from late night movies.
Noticed that I'm more hungry these days, metabolism maybe?
Kicking the Dr.Pepper habit, I'm kicking but it's clinging on.
Walking most every afternoon, to avoid a good crying jag.
Ready for next Tuesday to be here, or maybe I'm just ready to stop thinking about next Tuesday.
Frustrated because the big plans to clean and purge haven't happened yet, but I do tend to do everything last minute.
Still really blessed to have dh understand these mood swings!
Happy to have my kids distractions and blessedly so.
Especially after watching "Changeling"..the new one with A. Jolie Pitt..sad scary times.
Here's hoping all of you are blessed and doing well!
10 comments:
Aw, won't it be great to have it done and over with?! Hang in there.
btw, I do that all the time - write posts then go back to publish and think, what in the world??? haha
Yes, I do it too. A pro at editing!
Can't wait for you to get this behind you.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Bah! Why can't we live closer? We could totally walk together and just go ahead and HAVE those crying jags (I had one in the shower last night and I felt SO much better).
Praying for you Dawn. You have a lot going on. It's ok to feel a little - or even a lot - loosey goosey.
Awwww you poor thing wish there was something more I could do for you to help!!! Hang in there girlfriend....you know what they say this too shall pass!
Heather S.
I totally do that. I'll write and proof-read it quickly and realize it sounds horrible. It sounded great as I was writing it. I will then save it, go back to it, edit and then add more. It usually has been a few days by then and I need to add more.
People probably wish I *would* edit and not just say whatever pops into my head.
I'm sure you will feel MUCH better when all of this is over! :)
In a few weeks you will look back and say it was all worth it. Think of it this way. As soon as you go in they are going to hit you with the best cocktail you have ever had! Let the rest of us worry for you! You will be in good hands.. GODS! luv Mom
Prayer changes everything. :) Lisa~
Post a Comment