Thursday

thanks for your input..

According to the most votes "#3 cake" should win..and I was leaning that way until..I realized I didn't want to have to take plates and forks to the park. Yep he's now requested a park B-Day..so now I'm hoping the weather will be willing to accommodate us.

So I'm going to "wing it" and make his cake into a cupcake track.

What else is new?
Not much.
I'm out of copies of pix for "Sincerely Fro me to you" so I didn't get to play today but I would encourage to go and play it's added fun for blogland!

It's cold this morning and I've got a good book willing to snuggle with me.
As well as Sissy and Trooper whom love to read books with me..so that's the plan this AM.

Also a couple of craft projects that need my attention..but most of the day will be spent on nothingness because this is what cold weather does for me.

Eat/sleep/hibernate..repeat. I could be a bear.

How many of you have the same kind of problem during the winter months?

Seems my clock is so off..I don't really get going till the after noon and even then closer to about 2ish..then it's full throttle ahead and all gets done.
Dinner;dishes;housecleaning;laundry;wash/dry/fold..carpool.

I get the feeling I'm not doing as much as I could. I will say though by the end of the day I've done enough to make me feel satisfied.

Just yesterday I tossed in some preschool things for the little ones, we also did a picnic and park for an hour.
Knowing they needed it as much as I was rewarding..but still I'm not enthusiastic to do this everyday.
YKWIM?

On a last note..here's a blog read I came across this morning that really explained to me the feelings underlying of most (me mostly) go read here

I'm just as thankful at the end of a these kinds of day HIS love for me/ us has "no strings attached".

Hey btw~ if you haven't done so already you should..ck in on twitter then you can hear/read/see what I'm thinking inbetween these post..it's mostly unimportant but what's fun is you get to "know one another" a little better! HA!
Just yesterday..I was desparatly looking for a title to a recommended book and twittered muthering heights ..she wasn't available but I went back into the older twitter blurbs and found it. So I guess you could say it's like texting and it's fun ;)

Thanks for blessing me with your comments and friendships, I hope your blessed in a special way today!

6 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

I think Eat/Sleep?Hibernate sounds PERFECT! It's good to be a bear. :)

Mike Golch said...

as far as the pic goes,try saving it to you computer and you should be able to have it any time you want it.

Unknown said...

Oh, I understand about coldness! I don't go out much on these cold winter days. Our mornings have been around 10 degrees lately. BRRRR!

littletoesandcheerios said...

I hope he has a great eating race track cup cakes @ his park b-day party!!!!
I would love to hibernate, one problem though...hyper active 22 month old girl in the house!

Tammy said...

I could be a bear too..in more ways than one!

Mmmmmmm, cupcakes.

j said...

Fiddle Faddle! I read the cake post in my google reader and was going to click over and give my two cents worth. Didn't make it.

Oh well, it's all about cupcakes now!