Wednesday

so what do you think?

 

 

RSCN1634Trooper's  gonna be FIVE in a few weeks so I thought I'd ask him what kind of cake/theme he wanted for his birthday party. His answer "race track cake and speed racer cars on it for me to lick off and give all my friends".

 

(Not to worry I'll let them lick their own icing..crazy kid)

So to start planning these specifics I did what every sahm does I "googled" for ideas and was not disappointed. Now the problem is this there are too many good choices!

Help me narrow it down to one..vote on which one you like the best?

Thanks ;)

 

1. nascar-birthday-cakes-06

 

 

 2.nascar-birthday-cakes-03

3.FF0801CAKE_racetrack

4.nascar-birthday-cakes-05

5.nascar-birthday-cakes-01

6.nascar-birthday-cakes-04

10 comments:

Andrea said...

I like cake #4. They all look great.

One More Equals Four said...

I like #3 and 6, they are pretty similar! Cute! Let us know which one you choose!

Bee said...

3 or 6 - I like all of those dangerous curves - on cakes. In real life, not so much!

Anonymous said...

I like #2 the best--but ALL are cute.

Courtney said...

Don't know if you have ever made fondant icing but if he likes Disney Cars there is an adorable cake on this website.

http://www.thepieceofcake.com/Birthday/index.html

you will have to scroll down to it but it's not hard to find.

You might even be able to re-create it with regular buttercream icing.

heidi said...

Put me down for 3 & 6.

Now, what kind of cake are you making for my birthday? ;-)

Unknown said...

I've made #3. It turned out really cute and it wasn't difficult to make. So my vote goes for #3.

Beach said...

I like #1....they are all cute though!
Heather S.

littletoesandcheerios said...

I like number 1 the best. Think it looks more like a race track. But, I think he would love any of them! Good Luck!

Muthering Heights said...

#6!!!