Friday

filling it in~ again!

2459486282_9be6217be7_t

1. The world is in HIS hands.
2. Love you honey was the last thing I said.
3. I wonder what this year will bring?
4. A new beginning is at the end of all things.
5. There's something to be said about faith in prayer.
6. HAPPY (all the time) is where I want to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to new beginnings worship service at church, tomorrow my plans include rest and family and Sunday, I want to detail my kids car!

Many pix, many post to come but on Friday's there's just to much "Ant"work ;D

Have a great day in the LORD!

7 comments:

Janet said...

Happy 2009! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

Rune said...

Have a blessed weekend:)

Wibeche

Beach said...

Hope you have a a wonderful and blessed weekend. I never did get an update, how is the bump on your sweet kiddos neck doing?
Heather S.

In My Opinion said...

Being Happy sounds great!

Jerralea said...

Loved your answers!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Muthering Heights said...

I want to see pics of the car detailing!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Haha...I love your Ant work!
Have a great weekend! My FIL is back in the hospital.