heh heh. My now 4 year old used to sing "Oh what fun it is to ride on a horses open legs" for the longest time, even in the dead of summer. No, Jingle Bells never gets old!
Hello. Forgive me for being so bold, but I am having a little giveaway on my blog. I am offering a chance to win a free caricature created by me. There are no gimmicks. It's just my way of celebrating two years of blogging. Please do me the honor of signing up for a chance to win.
11 comments:
That's soooo cute!!!!
ADORABLE...Many wishes for a Happy and Healthy 2009 :)
Oh THAT is too cute! I love the one climbing over the side of the chair and the lollipops in the mouths. This is a treasure. Lisa~
very very cute!!!
Love it!!!
heh heh. My now 4 year old used to sing "Oh what fun it is to ride on a horses open legs" for the longest time, even in the dead of summer. No, Jingle Bells never gets old!
Awww how sweet!!!
CUTE!!!!!
Heather S.
Hello. Forgive me for being so bold, but I am having a little giveaway on my blog. I am offering a chance to win a free caricature created by me. There are no gimmicks. It's just my way of celebrating two years of blogging. Please do me the honor of signing up for a chance to win.
Too cute!
Von Trap family singers???? Hmmm... Maybe the Doe, a deer a female deer, Rae a drop of golden sun, me a name I call myself... lesson is in order!
:D
Loved the little hug at the end of the video!
Post a Comment