I could sit here for hours in search of just the right words, yet still come up short.
There's no way to share how full my heart is tonight and how I wish I could display this just right.
So here's what I'll do to sum it up a bit, I'm going to list the most important blessings that the Lord brings to mind.
- Your encouraging comments
- Your devotion to lifting me up
- Your post that enlighten; teach and give much reflection both in the seriousness and silliness of life.
- Your friendship(s)
- YOU!
And you thought I'd link up all those past post you've already read..well I could but then you would be stuck all day counting my blessings and I'd rather you go count yours, silly!
(Sidenote: I never understood how my dm would for years go meet up with her "chat group" complete strangers and why she would even want to?! OK mom I get it now ;0)
For sure I've had a year I never saw coming and for whatever reason HE thinks I deserved it..I'll take it..because truly FATHER KNOWS BEST!
As for New Years traditions we usually have a time of fellowship; prayer and praise..this year will be no different as we plan to close out 2008 at the..
"Heart of Worship".
My little brother David..on Christmas night a perfect way to end the celebration and begin anew another!
GOD BLESS YOU THIS NEW YEAR!
14 comments:
Happy New Year to you! Who knew you could love people you've never even seen so much! Kind of crazy, but it truly is a blessing! Hoping you have many more in the new year!
JOY! thanks for that ;-)
Happy New Year Dawn!
God bless you and your family!
My first time here. I LOVE blog header.
I will be back for more reading. Nice to blog meet you (via Twitter) :)
Liza
A Maui Blog and Liza's Eyeview
Oh, that was sweet!
And a Happy One to you too!
Happy New year to you Dawn! I have enjoyed reading your post this year and look forward to this coming year with you.
Dawn, I am so glad to have found your blog this year! Happy New Year.
Ya know I am truly blessed to have found you. You are always a bright spot on my blog. :)
Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my post, I got all teary eyed reading it. :)
Have a wonderful night tonight and the happiest year ever. Happy 2009 to you and yours!
Heather S.
It's been such a pleasure to "meet" you too this year! Looking forward to blog world in 2009.
Blessings and Happy New Year!
Great summary - Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
One more equals for said it right!
Who knew you could feel such a connection with people from pictures and little letters on a computer!
Happy New Year to you and Your wonderful family!
Finally You understand why I enjoyed my online friends...It's an additions of the best kind!
by the way daughter if mine.. you happen to be one of my best friends online and off.. love ya Mom
I'm thankful for you too!
Post a Comment