I told you here that we three Christmas's in one day so you gotta know there's lots of pictures to go along some funny; sweet and then a few "talented" ones.
Have you ever seen such a stance..it's almost like he's ready to fly off..(from all the sugar consumed) and that Santa hat is something else?!
We are now at my dad's aka Poppy's and Grammy's here they are with their favorite crew..
Here's another one and doesn't my dear dad look allot like that character from from Mario Brothers it's crackin me up!
Seriously~ where did you find that hat Poppy?!
There just happened to be an angel in their house also and she had wings to prove it..
(Side note: see my new photo frame..next to her? It's one of those nice digital frames that my dh got me as a nice surprise! It will hold up to 4000 pix and plays videos and music! very cool!) I took it to each place to share the pix of that day..it was really neat to have!
This little guy was quietly waiting each time "behind the scenes" for his gifts..
Not one to be in the "middle" of things like the other two, even though he is the middle child what a sweet face..sweet boy!
Bunter made the "hat" for his grandparents kitchen it's one of the 13 successful crochet kitchen towels I helped his school learn to make as Christmas Handmade gifts...(Poppy was teasing him about ulterior motives seeing how Bunter loves to dress up..gobble gobble.)
And here's my little brother Dave, who moved into our families hearts about eight years ago when his mom married my dad. Life would not be the same without him and his big sister thinks he's very talented and is looking forward to celebrating with him his 18th B~day at the Valley Grande Acoustic Concert in Keene (VERY COOL!) Can't wait till February!
While he has struggles like most teens..it's refreshing to see this young man pursue the Lord with his gift of music...have a listen. (and opps so sorry I wasn't being very still at the beginning..it does smooth out.)
Here's my baby brother by 5 yrs with his soon to be wife..they are expecting their first born this February.
I was excited to make for my future nephew a first ever baby blanket..quilted.
It has a story all on it's own so you know you'll get to see this. Plus the mom's and I are hosting a "diaper shower" for them as well so all will be blogged about..that's a promise ;)
Here's another hand made creation I did for Grammy "loop scarf" it's so cute and since then I've made a couple others (thinking I may try to EBay some)
Needless to say by the end of the night both mom and dad were zonked and had to let the kids drive us home..
.. around the corner and down the hill..us live dangerously..nawh.
Look at them..they are just now showing signs of tiredness..I wish I had their stamina!
All in all there were no melt downs; needed naps or parents crawling the walls, and I felt very blessed to have had as many whom all wanted us for a part of their day!
8 comments:
Holy busy Christmas, batman! I'm tired after reading the last few posts! But, you are definitely blessed beyond measure, my friend.
I'm still working on that post. It got pushed to the back of my mind with the stuff that is going on with Sis, but it's still there - buggin' me.
Wow! You had a busy day, but it looks like a great one!
I do love you grandaddy's hat! Mine would have worn one, too. It brings back sweet memories!
Glad ya'll had a good Christmas!
You got a lot going on there! I love his stance in the first shot and Poppy's hat is cool daddio!
Aw, and who doesn't get excited about a new baby coming soon. Sounds like a great day. We are indeed blessed.
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing your day with us!
Boy you did have alot going on that day. :)
What a wonderful holiday!
Heather S.
You guys had quite the Christmas marathon!
i totally lol at the comment about him looking like the guy from mario brothers! he SO does. too funny. and thanks for being a prayer warrior for me!! :) amanda
Post a Comment