Tuesday

I wish..

choosing bedroom window treatments

DSCN0591

was as easy as sorting through two boxes of kids books and choosing only a shelf full. DSCN0587

I know it's really sad;pathetic;and silly looking..but I have no ideas on window treatments (cheaply) and really I don't like blinds on country windows..any ideas?

This would be a tackleTTBigButton

U could help me with..

name_Page_0

7 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

I love the my name is Dawn and I'm a blog alcoholic!

Um...I have wooden blinds and I stink at decorating windows. Sorry, I wish I could help.

Beach said...

I have burgundy curtains in my living room with lace insets. What colors are you doing your living room in blue or tan?
Heather S.

Tammy said...

Ahhhh, decorating help....sorry, out of my league.

Life on the farm... said...

Are you looking for coverage or just for looks... we live in a subdivision so we need coverage, so we use blinds,and then in some rooms we decorate the windows and some we have not. For my daughters room she has 3 windows in a straight row... we took large hooks that screw into the wall from Walmart... (actually they are for tie backs or to hold your curtains back) anyway we bought 4 and put them on each side of the window... then we bought long sheers from Walmart, white and brown and just draped the sheers over the hooks and let them drape down onto the floor... I may have a pic on my blog under....Oct -we are still on the look out was the post, she chose to use brown and white sheers... go take a look it looks clean. Her room is teal and brown.

Anonymous said...

Dawn, UGH, I hate to pick up out windown treatments...it is the worse for me. I usually find them at JCP or Linen N Things, but my last set (just last month) for my formal dining area I found at Target....and they still costs me $40 PER panel!!

The Pennington Point said...

This sounds like a job for your super friend that is living her best life and LOVE to help with window treatments! ;) Get some sheets that you like and we'll make something wonderful for your windows.

j said...

I stink at window treatments. Seriously. I always find something at Walmart because I do believe in the CHEAP thing. All I can say is GOOD LUCK!