Saturday

He knew..

 

He knew I'd mess up many times over.. still He chooses to love me.

He knew I would be stubborn in each lesson..He still works to convince me.

He knew I would need instructions..He wrote a love letter called the Bible for me.

He knew before He started that I would often climb cliffs and cause mischief..He still took the job of guarding me.

"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep.”- John 10:14-15

 

Happy Sabbath~

name_Page_0

5 comments:

Steph said...

Oh, thank you for reminding me how much I am loved!

Be blessed!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Growing up without a father, these scriptures always make me feel so much better and truly loved.
Thanks.

The Pennington Point said...

Beautiful. You're so right...He knows just what we need. Lisa~

Simply_Pam said...

ok child of mine.. send me the addy for the cards you can add to your blog.. we talked about it the other day, but I forgot! Love ya..

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday!