1. Snow is only good for skiing on..and that's 10 plus hours away, poor me kids.
2. I'm looking forward to HEAVEN! All made possible because of the Birth & Death of JESUS Christ!
3. My dh is the best friend ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Little House on the Prairie and I loved their Christmas editions.
5. I'm done with yesterday.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is all the programs; socials & parties that happen in honor of the Christmas celebration.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to looking back and saying "whew I made it", tomorrow my plans include a date night and Sunday, I want to go to a baby shower...but I'll be in a church business meeting all day, bummer!
How about U? Copy~ Paste~ share :D
9 comments:
Where will you be going for date night? My sweet husband is gone bear hunting so my girl friends and i are going on a date tonight to see a Christmas program.
Little House was a good show. Have a great weekend!
I love these things...I love knowing little bits of trivia about my friends. Have a great date! Lisa~
LHotP was one of my mom's, and Gramma's fav shows...I think I've seen each an every episode they ever made because of that. And if you watch that show then it automatically came with watching The Waltons. LOL
Great answers, I hope you enjoy your weekend, a date night...I'm jealous! :oD
I agree with your #2, but because I do Food 4 Thought too, it was covered in that. :-D
Enjoy my fill ins and Food 4 Thought!
Have fun on your date. My husband is a great friend to me too! We will probably be visiting my FIL at the hospital most of the weekend.
Oooo, date night! It's awesome that you guys go out regularly!
I'm done with this whole week!
Looking forward to Saturday only! Then I have to suffer through 24 hours of call at the hospital on Sunday. I'm praying for a quiet uneventful day.
good list!
Post a Comment