Thursday

Christmas 1st!

 In honor of Christmas time

               &

 frobutton1

I've linked up..you can too!

Here I am at 21, newly married with a very short hair waving "hello" with those bangs ...holding the first baby who stole my heart FuFu ( my sister's first born)

pict0054 

I can remember waiting for FuFu to wake up..(not go to sleep) like with my own kids so I could change and play dress up with him.. I so had that illness..and proofs in the next pix below..

PICT0052

 

 

 

 

 

What really needed to happen was someone needed to play dress up on me and do a makeover on that hair!

Still look at my dh expression.." yes she's got baby fever" awh the memories.

Also I know it says NOV..when these pix were taken but it wasn't.. my mom loves Christmas but she waits till Dec 1st... go see.

16 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I can't decide whether your husband looks exasperated or terrified of your baby fever.

marky said...

I had a hairstyle very similar.. must have been 90's!

UtahJenny said...

I called mine "bangs to heaven" - yep - we all had em!

Anonymous said...

oh, that's funny!!

Muthering Heights said...

Your husband looks like he isn't sure how to feel about your baby fever! LOL!

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Ya gotta love that mile-high wave!...or not. (I love the look on the baby's face in the 2nd pic!)

Unknown said...

Oh baby fever! I suffered from that too!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

I too suffered from baby fever before we had our first born. Great pics!

Tammy said...

WOOT! Girl, you had the bangs go-ing on! Fantabulous and might be record setting.

I was the same way with my nephew, who is now almost 19.

j said...

Aw! Y'all have been an adorable couple always!

I remember baby fever. I threw a fit once because one of Bryan's cousins had a puppy AND a baby. I told him EVERYONE had something little to love but me!

He stayed married to me anyway.

The Pennington Point said...

How sweet (the baby...not the bangs!) Seriously, you're adorable. Lisa~

littletoesandcheerios said...

Hello bangs! What were we thinking?!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I just love getting all your comments today..it really did help!

Thank you..(if you stop back by that is)..God Bless!

heidi said...

Beeeeeeeeeeee-yootiful!

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Aren't you glad those bangs have gone out of style? Can you imagine if you tried to keep something like that up now? ha! :)

Steph said...

I remember having that baby fever when my nephew was born...And then I had four of my own!

And I also remember that hairstyle. My hair looked like that in 1985!

:)