You are the bloggette in the know. I have the white blog layout so I don't think white stuff flying around would be noticable. I do like the way your pictures look with snow over them... like snowglobes!
you rock! I wanted to "holiday up" my blog, but I'm skeered to mess it up, so thanks for the snow!! Your Christmas blog header is just gorgeous! Have a Blessed holiday!
6 comments:
Oh so cute!
Just hit me anywhere but my face!!
Thanks for the tip! I might just do this!
You are the bloggette in the know. I have the white blog layout so I don't think white stuff flying around would be noticable. I do like the way your pictures look with snow over them... like snowglobes!
you rock! I wanted to "holiday up" my blog, but I'm skeered to mess it up, so thanks for the snow!!
Your Christmas blog header is just gorgeous! Have a Blessed holiday!
kris
Saw this over on Kris's blog and came over to snag it! Thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment