Thursday

Shine Brightly for Christ!

 

Truth be told my heart is feeling warm and fuzzy right now with all the sweet comments and prayers being said for this "grumbler.." as the title states..you my dear virtual friends are Shining BRIGHTLY for CHRIST!

After I posted last night, I felt drawn towards the  scriptures of Proverbs and continued to scan through to Phil 2:12-14.

12 Dear friends, you always followed my instructions when I was with you. And now that I am away, it is even more important. Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. 13 For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. 14 Do everything without complaining and arguing.

I was also reminded that it is good to:

           Phil 4:4-6

4 Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice! 5 Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon.

6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

His  corrections tend to come in the form of  tenderness don't they? To say the least I didn't feel the sting of rebuke that I'm sure my children feel quite often from me..so today I am making an effort to surrender my attitude by remembering; memorizing; and rereading the above WORD again and again..until I have not a desire to be indifferent!

 

Thank you for your words of encouragement and for understanding how I felt.

 

Dawn ;)

No comments: