Friday

"What I'd call.."

 

DSCN0868            

Puppy love

 

RSCN0807         

identical twins

 

DSCN0870         

  a job well done!

 

DSCN0804         

    angel guarded ( H the day after, the fall)

 

DSCN0835        

    memories in the making..

 

 

DSCN0832                           

              a dream house

DSCN0883             

momma's boy

 

DSCN0797

 

         a Christmas project                         

 

DSCN0809

       b,f.f

 

DSCN0839

               serene scene

 

DSCN0861

   love at first lick..

                       

 

Philippians 4:8 (NIV)

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

 

Wishing you all a restful weekend!

~Dawn :0)

7 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

I love the making memories pic. How true. I have so many good memories with my brother & I playing with our cousins and oh how we grow up and sadly grow apart.
You have a great weekend too!!

H is so cute.

Muthering Heights said...

Awwww, I just want to kiss that dog!

marky said...

I loved this post!!

Valarie Lea said...

Love all the pictures!! They are all so cute!

mrs007 said...

Inspiring :) Your family is beautiful....and your dog is cute!

Tamra said...

Always enjoy your pics!

www.tamragirl.com

Unknown said...

Great pictures and love the verse you chose today.