I just found this tonight over here and I thought "why not most the works done for me, even if the day's nearly over."
So on the bandwagon I jumped..
1. Please feel free to clean up after yourselves family so that the "help" may take a break this weekend.
2. When I cook with all spice I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is anything new.
4. Hugs and kisses from dh and kids is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about Jesus..He forgives me!
6. Ill mannered children always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include church fellowship and date night with dh and Sunday, I want to work on some craft projects around here!
Enjoy my thoughts? It was fun for me..join in!
4 comments:
Great thoughts...I will remember #1 for my family ;)
mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals
Oooo sleep! I need to sleep. I really should be in bed, but I'm not. Waiting for the oldest to get home. She needs to hurry up. :)
I hope you got to do some crafting...it sounds like a great way to relax!
Rule # 1 sounds wonderful to me!
I need to find some free time to do some crafts as well.
Post a Comment