Yep~she's finally succumbed to my little addiction of fun and nagging her to do it to also.
This is exciting for me on so many levels..as she works graveyard shift hours and I lead the sahm lifestyle..and even though she's only 8 mins down the road we rarely have time to just sit and talk without interruptions from those three grandchildren of hers always wanting her attention, imagine that.
So go on over and say hello and do me a favor " ask her to share about the time she was asked to call EMS.." she's a total crack up, you'll soon see how blessed I am to call her mom. :0)
I've got some good post coming up this week so be sure to stop bye later..as for right now my shower and bed are calling me..*yawning* nighty night...
4 comments:
Will do!
Sounds like a wonderful mom ya got there!
I keep trying to be a follower on your blog, but it won't let me link to it...I'll try again.
I'm now following you. :)
How fun!! I am going over there now. :)
Post a Comment