Friday

Fill~ in Friday's #99

 

1. The last band I saw live was Wow! I don't remember I defiantly need another night out?!
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving *doing a jig* I don't have KP duty!! (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping can you say "downsized".
4. Thoughts of Colossians 3  fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear size 5 jeans again.
6. Bagpipes sound pretty~ annoying after a while.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to  R&R, tomorrow my plans include a nap and Sunday, I want to hear the sounds of a fireplace progress going on around here!

FridayFillIn-Graphic2

It's easy it's fun and you may even get more than one post of me today..ck it out!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, what a good idea! Sometimes this mommy brain needs a good idea for a blog!

Amber said...

Wow...I've never fit into a size 5, the smallest I've ever been able to get into was an 8...guess I have wider hips than most :o)
Great list, hope you enjoy your weekend!
Happy Friday :oD

Happy Mommy said...

I once was a size 1, that was a long time ago! I haven't seen anything smaller than an 8 for years and I am really lucky to be that.

littletoesandcheerios said...

Whoa, the last band I saw was Sebastian Bach from Skid Row!

And I was a size 0 in high school...we had to go out of town to find that size! Now, ahem, 10's and 12's for me. :( But, I'm just being happy being a SAHM right now.

Tammy said...

I think being a size 5 is over-rated. Not that I would know.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Well I was a size 1 my freshman year size3 my soph-junior-senior year and then I fell in love and got married at a size 5 so it's a bum deal.

However I really like my "comfort food" and maybe those jeans aren't "all that"..

Have a good weekend!

    

Beach said...

You even got me to give this a shot....I was a size 2 in high school. I love my comfort food too.
Heather S.

marky said...

the last band I saw live? Our praise and worship band
I look forward most to seeing my family together
We have downsized too
size 5 is overrated
I am off this weekend and am looking to get my house cleaned for the holiday