One of the best ways to glorify God, is to tell your story.
At the ...
where we learned to make pasta.
For more string pix go visit the :
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......Those are MY kind of strings! Thanks for sharing. Mine's up, too!
Wow that looks like fun! Great idea for the theme.Have a wonderful weekend!Amandahttp://www.amandasweeklyzen.com/2008/09/photohunters-strings.html
Now that's thinking outside the box!http://ladykli-goingonaphotohunt.blogspot.com/
Cool, I love pasta.About my giveaway, Andy is the type of guy that would pick # 1! Just to be tricky!
That is very cool! What a great thing to teach kids to do. Happy weekend!
mmmm..I love pasta..Looks like fun!!
*love* fresh pasta. Of course! =D
That looks like a lot of fun! Now they can come home and make dinner....
Post a Comment
8 comments:
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
Those are MY kind of strings! Thanks for sharing. Mine's up, too!
Wow that looks like fun! Great idea for the theme.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Amanda
http://www.amandasweeklyzen.com/2008/09/photohunters-strings.html
Now that's thinking outside the box!
http://ladykli-goingonaphotohunt.blogspot.com/
Cool, I love pasta.
About my giveaway, Andy is the type of guy that would pick # 1! Just to be tricky!
That is very cool! What a great thing to teach kids to do. Happy weekend!
mmmm..I love pasta..Looks like fun!!
*love* fresh pasta. Of course! =D
That looks like a lot of fun! Now they can come home and make dinner....
Post a Comment