Tagged by...Little Toes & Cheerios , thanks for sharing!
Post one of your favorite pictures of you & your children and answer questions..afterwards tag as many as you'd like!
This pix is the most recent of me with kids around bedtime, hence the reason for no makeup or hair...hey just keeping it real for you all :)
1. How many kids do you have? 1,2,3!
2. What is their age? 3~4~10
3. What time do you usually start your day?
Depends on the day...sometimes 6am other times 8:30am
4. What do they eat for breakfast?
Always a shot of MonaVie! Sometimes Oatmeal (not instant) Eggs; pancakes are their favorite with fresh fruit...and when the kitchen's closed it's cold cereal or toast. Pop tarts and Donuts are special treats around here.
5. Do they get to watch T.V.?
Just while waking up or winding down.. having Sky Angel there's many safe TV channels for them to watch...bible cartoons and other channels like animal planet and discovery kids.
6. What's their favorite activity?
With me they all love to help in the kitchen.
Otherwise the library and park days!
7. Do you get a break during the day for some "you" time?
Naps always help in this ...sometimes I'll sneak out for a movie or girl time when their daddy's home but it's truly a 24/7 job!
8. How do you end your day?
Bathes; bible story and family prayer time then shoo them into bed...all of them!
9. What's your best parenting advice or tip?
Not mine but the Word says:
Ephesians 6:4 " do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord."
This is what I strive daily to do...it's not easy but I've heard the benefits are "out of this world". ;0)
~Dawn
![]()
Trooper in the hat..is curious about everything and I have to watch him closely. My little girl is always near her momma, I don't even have to see her to know she's there...and my oldest is allot like his momma, nutty!
10. Tagging the following:
5 comments:
How nice, to get a glimpse in to everyday life with your little ones! :)
Awesome! I learned about sky angel and I've never read that bible versr before!!! Thanks for doing this with me:) Great pictures as well.
Loved the pictures! Have a great week, my friend! I'll catch back up with you soon!
check out my blog-I put Ephesians 6:4 on my sidebar! Be sure and sign up for my giveaway:)
I still need to do this MeMe, I am so bad. :)
Post a Comment