Saturday

A message for everyone

Pastor Doug Bachelor founder of Amazing Facts  is a very easy speaker to listen to and offers much wisdom direct from God’s Word.  He states in this sermon that they can’t send it to Canada – so forward it to your Canadian friends.

This message exposes gay marriages as one of the greatest threats to our families, culture, and civilization.

New laws pressing for homosexual marriages to be recognized and protected with all the rights and privileges of traditional marriages are springing up around the country.

Is the media numbing us to accept the "War of terms"?

Are you willing to stand up against this, if only because of  self evident common sense?

Pastor Doug explains, “Jesus said this phenomenon would be one of the most obvious signs of the end!”  He warns, “Our families are under a full-blown attack. If we as Christians do not speak out now regarding this abomination, judgment will soon be at our doors!” (See Luke 17:28-30.)

Watch the video and PLEASE FORWARD THIS LINK to all of your friends.

Especially those in California, whose state government is leading the charge on behalf of gay marriage.

And to those whom are super sensitive to this subject at hand skip me and go to Jesus for

His Word is finale.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Dawn... I will for sure listen to this my Prairie Guy when we find a quiet moment. Last year was a time of turmoil in our nation as well with the same agenda, and the adversary won. Personally, I pray that the downhill spiral of society will serve to purify and revive His bride. We can't always change the World, but the battles we fight on our knees and in our hearts, can change us. Oh, and btw, seeing eye to eye on everything is over-rated =D Personally I try devil's advocate with myself even, if only in the interest of looking at things from all angles, so whatever it was that we didn't see *eye to eye* on (I'm not even sure what that was, but hope I didn't offend you in any way) I'm cool with that. Honestly, from one day to the next sometimes I don't see eye to eye with myself LOL! Appreciate you heaps and heaps.

littletoesandcheerios said...

You are right about the media numbing us, as they do on so many other subjects as well. Well put:)

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Hey P.S., thank you so much for your sweet comment on my home tour. It made my day! By the way, this was a great post. Thank you for standing up for what is right.

j said...

I couldn't get the video to play and I am sure it is my computer.

This one is hard for me. Not because I don't believe what the Word says, but because I know someone who is gay and I love her very much. She is like a sister to me. It has been a difficult issue for our family but we have had to choose to love her. How will she see Christ in us if we turn our back on her? How can we live a Christ like life and refuse to love her?

It is really sad Dawn. But, it seems that with time we are all drifting apart anyway :(

Great post.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Jennifer~

I appreciate your sincerity and would encourage you to continue to love the Lord your God with all your heart soul and mind. He will lead you in the ways you should go and how you should handle such sensitive areas.

However it's not about accepting them...it's about them accepting Him.

After viewing this message I felt empowered with truth from His word. His truth sets us free.

If we love, truly love those around us we will do everything in our power to share with and even carry them to Christ.

Here's the link again... Http://www.amazingfacts.org/Television/EverlastingGospel/tabid/78/Default.aspx

(try to disarm the personnel firewall as I have to disable ours or it won't play.)

Yours in Christ~