One of the best ways to glorify God, is to tell your story.
I know at sometime we've all said it:
No playing in the middle of the road!
This closed fair grounds road was an exception and she was only to happy to act as our traffic director.
I think she wanted me to stop shooting & get across...ha ha!
to check out more roads visit here:
Adorable child!!!Mine's shared...all about the "Devil" this week. Come see. Have a great weekend, and happy hunting!
What a cute traffic director!! love her sunglasses to!Happy PH and happy weekend :)
I agree, she is the cutest traffic director I've ever seen! LOL Write From Karen
Very sweet - love the one where she's stopping traffic with her hands. Great take on the theme. Mine is up too, come peek.Elinorhttp://elinorandedward.blogspot.com/
Oh these are all fabulous! She has a future in traffic! :0)
very cute! Thanks for visiting my hunt!
She is beautiful and her outfit is adorable! Great photos.Jen
What a little traffic stopper! Adorable!
ADORABLE!
I love the one third from the bottom. Sho looks so sassy :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Adorable child!!!
Mine's shared...all about the "Devil" this week. Come see. Have a great weekend, and happy hunting!
What a cute traffic director!! love her sunglasses to!
Happy PH and happy weekend :)
I agree, she is the cutest traffic director I've ever seen! LOL
Write From Karen
Very sweet - love the one where she's stopping traffic with her hands. Great take on the theme. Mine is up too, come peek.
Elinor
http://elinorandedward.blogspot.com/
Oh these are all fabulous! She has a future in traffic! :0)
very cute! Thanks for visiting my hunt!
She is beautiful and her outfit is adorable! Great photos.
Jen
What a little traffic stopper! Adorable!
ADORABLE!
I love the one third from the bottom. Sho looks so sassy :)
Post a Comment